MMRCL Recruitment 2017 – Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has issued a notification for Various Non-Supervisory and Supervisory posts on regular basis for Nagpur Metro rail project at Nagpur. Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other Project of MAHA-Metro, anywhere in India. Eligible candidates could apply online from October 10, 2017, to November 09, 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2017 | MMRCL
Candidates who have passed SCC with from NCVT/SCVT from recognised institute are eligible for above recruitment. Selection of candidates has been done on the basis of the online test of 2 hr Duration. Successful candidates called for medical examination. So far no details regarding Online exam date is available. Candidates can check application process schedule below.
|Start of Online Application||10 Oct 2017|
|Application Fee to be paid between||10 Oct 2017 to 09 Nov 2017|
|Last date for registration of online Application||09 Nov 2017|
|Exam Date||As per the Admit Card|
|Admit Card Available||22 Nov 2017|
|Merit List||03 May 2018|
Total No of posts : 115 Supervisory & 91 Non Supervisory
Minimum Qualification: Candidates must have done ITI /Four year Engineering Degree in the relevant branch.
Age Limit (as on 01 Oct 2017) :
- For Supervisory Posts: 18 to 28 Years
- For Non Supervisory Posts: 18 to 25 Years
Application fee :
- For UR & OBC Candidates: Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST and Women Candidates: Rs 150
Selection process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of online exam followed by medical examination
Eligible and interested applicants can check details regarding Application form, Admit card and result through the Quick link section below.
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2017 | MMRCL Eligibility Criteria
For Supervisory Posts
Station Controller/Train Operator/Train Controller – 3 Year Engineering Diploma in Electrical/mechanical/Electronics Branch
Section Engineer(Electrical/Electronics/Electrical) – Four Year Engineering Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical branch from Recognised Institute
Junior Engineer (Electrical/Electronics/Electrical/Civil) – Three Year Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Mechanical/Civil Branch from recognized institute
For Non-Supervisory Posts
Technician (Electrical) – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Course in electrician trade from Govt. Recognised university
Technician (Civil) – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter/Mason- Civil Constructor/Plumber trade from Govt. Recognised university
Technician (Electronics) – ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Course in Electronics mechanic/Mechanic Air & Conditioner trade from Govt. Recognised university
The online test consists of 3 parts, Part-I, Part-II, Part-III, shall be of 2Hrs. duration.
- Part-I: Marathi Language(15 Question). Candidate scoring minimum 40% passing marks in Part-I will eligible for evaluation of Part-II & Part-III.
- Part-II: It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions in English/Hindi medium (For Supervisory Posts questions available in English) General Awareness, Local Ability, Quantitative Aptitude. There will be a total of 35 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- Part-III: It will consist of objective type questions on knowledge of discipline/domain/Trade. There will be a total 100 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/3 marks will be deducted.
All candidate shall have to undergo the medical fitness test and meet the medical standards prescribed by MAHA-Metro for various posts. Medical standards are given below
- Technician – B-1
- Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller – A-1
- Section Engineer/Junior Engineer – A-3