Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) will be released the notification of Civil Services 2018 exams in the month of January 2018 for the recruitment of various civil services like Indian Admission Services(IAS), India Police Services(IPS),Indian Foreign Services (IFS), Group A, Group B and other essential services for the year 2018-2019.UPSC recruits the various central civils services and designations of the country successfully for the past few years.The UPSC will be released the UPSC Calendar for every year for recruit the candidates in various positions and it will be very useful for job aspirants.So eligible candidates who are seeking for such as IAS,IPS,IES and other services can apply online mode only.To know more details regarding UPSC Civils / IAS 2018 Registration,Application form,Exam Date,Fee,How to Apply and other details given below.
List of Services
- Indian Administrative Service(IAS)
- Indian Police Service(IPS)
- Indian Foreign Service(IFS)
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise), Group A
- Indian Postal Service, Group A
- Indian Defense Accounts Services, Group A
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Revenue Services (IT), Group A
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Services, Group B
- Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A
- Armed Forces Headquarter civil service, Group B (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Pondicherry Police Services, Group B
- Pondicherry Civil Services, Group B
Selction Procedure for UPSC Civils Services 2018 (IAS)
The examination authority will be made final merit list according to the candidate performance in three stages. The following stages will be consider for final selection.Only main exam & Interview marks will be considered for final selection list.
Stage-1 : Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks)
Stage-2: Main Exam (Descriptive Type)
Stage-3: Personal Interview (275 Marks)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civils Exam 2018 (IAS)
Candidate must know the eligibility criteria before going to apply.The following eligibility conditions are required to appear the UPSC Civils Services Exam.
Candidate must have Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.Candidates are appearing the final year exams can also apply.
|Category||Age limit (upto)|
Number of Attempts for UPSC Civil Serives / IAS Exam
|Open Category||6 times|
Application Fee details for IAS 2018 Exam (UPSC Civils Services)
Candidates have to pay application fee through Credit/Debit card/Internet banking or cash in SBI Bank.
1.General/Others – Rs.100/-
2.SC/ST/PH Candidates no need to pay.
Online appltication deposit fee starts form: 27 September 2017
last date :- 23 OCtober 2017 till 6 pm
Tier- 1 exam : 7 january 2018
How to Apply
Candidate need to register for both PART-1 & PART -2 to complete successfully.
1.Goto official website www.upsconline.nic.in
3.Select PART-1 for registration with applicant details such as Name,parents name,date of birth,permanent address etc.
4.After registration for part-1, candidate will receive a registration number.
5.Now the candidate login with registration no. PART-2 Registration and candidate should enter the required information in the form.
6.Upload candidate scanned Photo & signature in required format.
Civils/IAS Exam Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card will be available on UPSC website on May 2018 tentatively.Aspirants must download Hall ticket through the online only.The examination authority will not send the the hall ticket by post.So candidate must visit the official website and must enter the candidate registration number to download the Admit card.
IAS Exam Result
The UPSC Civil Services exam result will be released for preliminary and main exams separately.The preliminary result will be available in the month of August 2018 and Main exam result will be declared on January 2019.After successful completion of Candidates can check their result by the candidate roll no. in PDF format file.
The cutoff marks for Civils/IAS exams for will be declared by UPSC after the examination and interview.Candidates will be short listed based on cutoff marks by UPSC depending upon number vacancies in particular field.