SJVN Limited Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 270 Apprentice Posts: Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of 270 Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, Technician (ITI) Apprentices vacancies in various trades/ disciplines. Eligible candidates (domicile of Himachal Pradesh) may apply online from 19-12-2017 to 10-01-2018. Other information like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
SJVN Limited Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 270
Name of the Posts & Trades:
A. Graduate Apprentices: 100 Posts
1. Mechanical: 20 Posts
2. Electronics & Communication: 01 Post
3. Electrical: 30 Posts
4. Civil: 43 Posts
5. Architecture: 01 Post
6. Instrumentation: 01 Post
7. Environment Pollution & Control: 01 Post
8. Applied Geology: 02 Posts
9. Information Technology: 01 Post
B. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 50 Posts
1. Mechanical: 10 Posts
2. Electrical: 25 Posts
3. Civil: 13 Posts
4. Architecture: 01 Post
5. Information Technology: 01 Post
C. Technician (ITI) Apprentices: 120 Posts
1. Electrician: 70 Posts
2. Office Secretaryship/ Stenography: 03 Posts
3. Fabricator/ Fitter/ Welder: 15 Posts
4. Electronics Mechanic: 15 Posts
5. Office Assistant/ Office Management: 02 Posts
6. Information Communications Technology/ IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance: 03 Posts
7. General Mechanist/ Mechanical Servicing: 07 Posts
8. Technician (Power Electronics Systems): 03 Posts
9. Floricist (Floriculture): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 18-30 years as on closing date of application. Age Relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Full time Degree in Engineering/ Technology in related branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE for Post-A, Full time diploma in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State for Post-B, Minimum 10th Pass and two years ITI course in relevant Branch/ Trade or 10+2 level vocational course in relevant branch/ Trade for Post-C.
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected based on merit.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through online by using Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply For Post-A, B: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sjvn.nic.in from 19-12-2017 to 10-01-2018 for Post-A, B.
For Post-C: Eligible Candidates can register through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in & after that apply online through the website www.sjvn.nic.in from 19-12-2017 to 10-01-2018.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates have to log on to the website www.sjvn.nic.in
2. Click on Updates —> Career
3. Select the desired post
4. Read the notification carefully & click on Click here
5. Register if candidate would be the new user
6. Log in with email id & password if already registered
7. Fill all the details & submit the form
8. Take a print out of application Form for Future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-12-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2018
For more details like remuneration, experience & other information click on link given below…