DMRC Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) Job notification for the post of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Assistant Programmer, Legal Assistant, Fire Inspector, Librarian, Maintainer, Office Assistant, Store Assistant, Stenographer, Account Assistant, Station Controller/Train Operator.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DMRC Recruitment 2018:
DMRC Recruitment List of Vacancies:
|Job Role||No. of Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Asst Manager/Jr Engineer/Others||1896||DMRC General Recruitment|
|Asst Manager/Station COntroller/Steno/Others||88||DMRC SC/ST Special Recruitment|
DMRC Recruitment for Asst Manager/Jr Engineer:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager, Jr Engineer, Asst Programmer, Office Asst, Others|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||26 February 2018|
DMRC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Manager: GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech (relevant disciplines) respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017.
AM(Operations): GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech (relevant disciplines) respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017. OR 02 (Two) year full time MBA with 60% marks/equivalent CGPA having specialization in Marketing/International Business Operations/Logistics from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
AM(Fire): B.Sc (Three years duration) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University with one year Advance Diploma of National Fire Service College of Nagpur or BE(Fire) of NFSC, Nagpur or equivalent.
Junior Engineer: Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Asst Programmer: Three years Engineering Diploma in Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications (BCA) or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, viz.B.Sc./IT from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Legal Assistant: LLB with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Govt. recognized University/Institutes or National Law School.
Fire Inspector: B.Sc. (three years course) from a Govt. Recognized University, with one year Fire Safety course from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
Librarian: B. Lib with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA/equivalent CGPA from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Desirable:-M.Lib/B.Ed/Post Graduate in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Trade, from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute
Office Assistant: B.A./B.Sc./B.Com from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
Store Assistant: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Civil or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
Note: Candidates with higher qualification in respective disciplines can also apply.
Age limit(as on 01.01.2018): 18 to 28 Years, i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.2000, for all posts. (Age relaxation as per government policy)
DMRC Recruitment Vacancies: 1896 Posts
DMRC Recruitment Regular Vacancies: 1572 Posts
Regular -Executive Category posts:
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical – 21 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/S&T – 12 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Operations – 8 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/Fire – 2 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/Stores – 2 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/Environment – 1 Post
- Asstt.Manager/IT – 3 Posts
Regular-Non-Executive Category posts:
- Jr.Engineer/Electrical – 192 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Electronics – 135 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Mechanical – 87 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Civil – 24 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Environment – 2 Posts
- Asstt. Programmer – 9 Posts
- Legal Assistant – 4 Posts
- Fire Inspector – 10 Posts
- Librarian – 2 Posts
- Maintainer/Electrician – 317 Posts
- Maintainer/Electronic Mechanic – 530 posts
- Maintainer/Ref & AC Mechanic – 33 Posts
- Maintainer/Fitter – 178 Posts
DMRC Recruitment Contract basis vacancies: 324 Posts
Executive posts on contract basis:
- Asstt. Manager/Electrical – 25 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/S&T – 22 Posts
- Asstt. Manager/Civil – 44 Posts
- Asstt.Manager/Alignment Design – 1 Post
Non-Executive posts on contract basis:
- Jr.Engineer/Electrical – 7 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Electronics – 102 Posts
- Jr.Engineer/Civil – 96 Posts
- Office Assistant – 14 Posts
- Store Assistant – 13 Posts
- Assistant Manager: Rs.20,600-46,500/-
- Jr.Engineer/Asst Programmer/Legal Asst/Fire Inspector/Librarian: Rs.14,000-26,950/-
- Maintainer: Rs.10,170-18,500/-
- Office Assistant/Store Assistant: Rs.45,000/Month
DMRC Recruitment Selection process:
- For Executive cadre posts, the selection methodology will comprise a three stage
process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category, as the case may be.
- For Non- Executive posts, the selection methodology will comprise a two stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard & for Maintainers posts, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
- The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection.
Computer Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day at the same centre).
- Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (General
English for Maintainer-Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter and Ref & AC Mechanic) and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade.
- There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
- Paper-II (Not for Maintainers post) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language.
- There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
- Candidates who qualify separately in Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I & Paper-II separately) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the overall merit of CBT(both Paper-I & Paper-II together), category wise, for Medical Examination/GD & Interview, at Delhi/NCR.
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates: Rs. 250/-
How to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 26 February 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here