UPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 807 Teaching & Non Teaching Positions: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 807 Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies in various departments on Gazetted/ temporary/ permanent basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24-10-2017 to 24-11-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 807
Name of the Posts:
A. U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani) Dept: 04 Posts
1. Lecturer EN-UJAN-ANAF HALAQ: 01 Post
2. Lecturer Tashrih-UI-Badan: 01 Post
3. Lecturer Moalijat: 01 Post
4. Lecturer Jarahat: 01 Post
B. U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Ayurvedic) Deptt: 04 Posts
5. Reader, Sanhita Sanskrit and Siddhant: 01 Post
6. Reader Swasthya Vritt: 01 Post
7. Professor Shalya Tantra: 01 Post
8. Professor Ras Shastra Avam Bhaishajya Kalpna: 01 Post
C. U.P. Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathic) Deptt: 13 Posts
9. Professor Physiology & Biochemistry: 01 Post
10. Professor Practice of Medicine: 02 Posts
11. Professor Surgery: 02 Posts
12. Professor Materia Medica: 04 Posts
13. Professor Forensic Medicine: 02 Posts
14. Professor Homeopathic Pharmacy: 02 Post
D. Groundwater Deptt. U.P: 06 Posts
15. Group – ‘B’ Posts: 06 Posts
E. Higher Education Deptt. U.P: 718 Posts
16. Lecturers: 718 Posts
F. Directorate of Sports, U.P: 03 Posts
17. Sports Officer: 03 Posts
G. Directorate Of Environment U.P: 03 Posts
18. Assistant Director: 03 Posts
H. Administrative Reforms Deptt, U.P: 05 Posts
19. Inspector: 05 Posts
I. Medical Education Deptt., U.P. (Allopathy): 51 Posts
20. Principal (Allopathy): 04 Posts
21. Professor: 47 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 25-40 for Post-A, 28-45 years for S.No-05, 06, 30-50 years for S.No-07, 08 Posts as on 01-07-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. For more information refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Five years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or five years degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty which is registrable under the United Provinces Indian Medicine Act, 1939, post graduation for Post-A, Five years Degree in Ayurveda from a University established by law or five years Degree from the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty which is registrable under the United Provinces Indian Medicine Act, 1939, Post graduation for Post-B, diploma or a degree in Homoeopathy Or a degree recognized by the Medical Council of India preferably with qualification included in the III rd Schedule of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 for Post-C, Master Degree in Chemistry with a Minimum 60 percent marks from a University established by law in India Or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent, Master Degree in Physics with a Minimum 60 percent marks with specialization in Electronics Or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum 60% marks for Post-D & with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on screening test, interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 105/- (Rs. 80/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee) for General & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee) for SC/ ST Candidates and Rs. 25/- (Rs. 25/- Exam & Online Processing Fee) for Handicapped candidates through online by using Net Banking/ Card Payment/ Other payment modes. For more information refer notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 24-10-2017 to 24-11-2017 & send the hard copy of online applications along with all necessary enclosures through registered/ Speed Post or Personally in the office of the Commission on or before 01-12-2017 till 6′ 0 Clock.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read the notification carefully.
5. Click on “Apply” & Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. A Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
8. Click on “Click here to proceed for payment” and make the fee payment.
9. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
10. Fill all the mandatory details, upload scanned photograph, signature & Submit it.
11. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-10-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-11-2017.
Last Date for deposit of fee in Bank: 21-11-2017.
Last Date for hard Copy of Applications: 01-12-2017 till 6′ 0 Clock
For more details like qualification, experience, reservation, fee, age & other information click on the link given below….