RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 526 Office Attendant Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 526 Office Attendant vacancies in various offices of the Bank on temporary basis. Eligible (Indian Citizens) candidates may apply online from 17-11-2017 to 07-12-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 526
Name of the Posts: Office Attendant
Name of the Offices:
1. Ahmedabad: 39 Posts
2. Bengaluru: 58 Posts
3. Bhopal: 45 Posts
4. Chandigarh & Shimla: 47 Posts
5. Chennai: 10 Posts
6. Guwahati: 10 Posts
7. Hyderabad: 27 Posts
8. Jammu: 19 Posts
9. Lucknow: 13 Posts
10. Kolkata: 10 Posts
11. Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji: 165 Posts
12. Nagpur: 09 Posts
13. New Delhi: 27 Posts
14. Thiruvananthapuram: 47 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 01-11-2017 (i.e. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including)). Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates. For more information refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test and Language Proficiency Test.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 450/- for OBC/ General candidates (Test fee+ Intimation Charges), Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS (Intimation Charges) through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 17-11-2017 to 07-12-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidate should have scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.rbi.org.in.
3. Click on Opportunities@RBI.
4. Go to Current Vacancies—–>Vacancies.
5. Select the desired post & read all the notification.
6. Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
7. Click on “Click here for New Registration”
8. Fill all the details & submit the form.
9. Take a Printout of online application form for future use.
Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 17-11-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-12-2017
Last date for printing your application: 22-12-2017
For more details like category, pay scale & other information click on the link given below…