Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017: Indian Army announced notification for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer and Engineering graduates(Technical Graduate Course-TGC-127) and 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Join Indian Army are given below.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2017:
Join Indian Army Recruitment for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme:
|Job Role||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme|
|CTC Offered||Rs 21,000/Month|
|Last Date||29 November 2017|
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Join Indian Army Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut% applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis, through the link forwarded via email.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
- Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
How to apply /Join Indian Army Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 November 2017-10 A.M.
For More Details: Click here