Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme Posts: Indian Navy has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme vacancies on permanent commission & course commencing in Jul-2018. Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online from 11-11-2017 to 30-11-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 02-01-1999 to 01-07-2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2017.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 11-11-2017 to 30-11-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should scan their photograph, Signature & relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
3. Click on Apply Online & click on Register if New user.
4. Login yourself if already registered candidates.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use
Starting Date for Apply Online: 11-11-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-11-2017.
Date for Shortlisted candidates: Feb-Apr 18
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…