UPPCL Recruitment 2017 announced 2749 posts of Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Office Assistant.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.Eligible candidates also apply AAI Recruitment 2017 for Junior Executive.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 :
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for Stenographer, Office Assistant 2523 Posts:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Office Assistant|
|Last date||23 October 2017|
- Stenographer: Graduate Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University & Hindi Stenography speed of 60 wpm with Hindi Typing speed of 30 wpm
- Office Assistant: Graduate Degree/ Equivalent from any recognized University & Hindi Typing speed of minimum 30 wpm
Post wise Vacancies: 2523 Posts
- Stenographer – 227 Posts
- Office Assistant – 2296 Posts
Age limit(As on 1.7.2016): 21 to 40 years
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
The selection process is based on Written test(CBT), Typing test & Stenography test.
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 700/-
- For General Category/ OBC (Non Creamy layer)/ Freedom fighter’s dependent and Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 1,000/-
- For Handicapped candidates – Rs. 10/-
Mode of Payment: Fee can be pay through ATM cum Debit/ credit card/ Net banking or SBI bank Challan form payable at State Bank of India.
How to apply UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for Steno,Office Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 23 October 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-10-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-10-2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 24-10-2017.
- Tentative Date for Written Exam: November 2017.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 for 226 Junior Engineers:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer Electrical(Trainee)|
|Last Date||31 October 2017|
- Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri script), If the candidate has not passed High school or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. Of U.P. within 3 years of joining.Candidates should have a thorough knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri script), If the candidate has not passed High school or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. Of U.P. within 3 years of joining.
- A candidate must have passed:-(i)”Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government” OR (ii)”Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India” OR (iii) “Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature.”
- Note: Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
Age Limit(As on 1/7/2017): Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years
UUPCL Recruitment Total vacancies: 226 Posts
- U.P. Power Corporation Ltd(UPPCL)- 71 Posts
- U.P. Power Transmission Corporation Ltd.(UPPTCL)- 155 Posts
UPPCL Recruitment of Junior Engineer Selection Process:
- Selection Process will be based on written Test only. Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida/Greater Noida and Meerut cities.
- The test shall be of 3-hour duration with total 200 marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry the additional negative mark of 0.25.
- Candidates who obtain less than 30 % marks will be rejected for further process of selection. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT. Candidates will be called for document verification, 2 times of vacancy on the basis of CBT exam merit.
- If the no. of candidates are more, the exam is conducted in more than one shift/days. The Normalization formula will be used to prepare merit of selection.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 900 /-
- ST/SC Candidates – Rs. 600 /-
- For Physically Challenged Candidates- Rs. 10 /-
How to apply UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 8 October 2017 to 31 October 2017
For More details & Apply: Click here