Union Bank of India has issued a notification for the recruitment of 200 credit officers in all over India branches. You can call credit officer as specialist officers.
Union bank of India has published a detail recruitment advertisement in various news papers and in its official websites of the bank in the regard of specialist officers recruitment in specialized segment.
The online registration starts from 4th October 2017 and close on 21st October 2017. If you are eligible for the post then you can apply by depositing the application fee through online mode.
You can apply for credit officers jobs if your age is between 23 to 32 years. There are total vacancies open for credit officers are 200.
The pay scale is Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 200 Credit Officer Vacancies – Last Date: 21-10-2017
Post Name: Credit Officers
No. of Vacancies: 200 posts
Age Limit: 23-32 years as on 4-10-2017
Pay Scale: Rs.31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.
Qualification Required for Credit Officers
Bachelor Degree in any discipline (60% marks). Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/CAIIB will be preferred.
The cut off date for the purpose of education qualification is 21st October 2017.
Experience Required for Credit Officers in UBI
Post qualification work experience in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre with any bank for a period of 2 years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this notification is mandatory.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on written test and interview
Application Fee: Rs.600/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates pay through online mode
How to Apply for UBI Credit Officer Vacancies
Apply online through official website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- There is only one way to apply for UBI Credit Officer vacancies and i.e. online mode.
- The online application form for UBI Credit officers will be available from 4th October 2017 to 21st October 2017 (both days inclusive).
- You should scan their photograph and signature as per the guidelines given in the Annexure-I. Download Annexure-I here.
You should ready with all necessary detail like date of birth, qualification detail, experience detail and all other personal details.
You should have valid email ID. If you have yet then create valid email ID and remember the password. Union Bank of India will send complete information regarding admit card, result, important dates to this email ID. So you mus remember this email ID and password through out the complete recruitment process.
UBI Credit Officers Application Fee
You can pay application fee only by online mode. The application fee is Rs.600 for Gen & OBC candidates and Rs. 100 for (SC/ST/PWD) candidates.
The bank will not accept application fee though offline mode. You have only one way to pay application fee is only by online mode.
How to pay application fees?
Go to www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Click on the recruitment under career section
- Go to Union Bank Recruitment Project 2017-18 (Credit Officers)
- Click on Online Application Form Link
- Complete the application form
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- After submission of application form it will recruit you to the pay application fee by online mode i.e. debit card/credit card/netbanking/IMPS/Cash card/mobile wallets.
- Pay the fee and print out the application form and receipt.
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in