Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 985 Technical Staff & Operative Posts: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 985 Technical Staff & Operative vacancies in various trades in Skilled & Semi-skilled grades on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-10-2017 to 29-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
Mazagon Dock Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 985
Name of the Posts: Technical Staff & Operative
Name of the Trade:
1. A/c Refrigeration Mechanic: 01 Post
2. Brass Finisher: 11 Posts
3. Carpenter: 11 Posts
4. Composite Welder: 240 Posts
5. Draughtsman (M): 15 Posts
6. Driver: 04 Posts
7. Electric Crane Operators: 06 Posts
8. Electrician: 38 Posts
9. Electronic Mechanic: 15 Posts
10. Fitter: 31 Posts
11. Machinist: 03 Posts
12. Millwright Mechanic: 17 Posts
13. Painter: 27 Posts
14. Pipe Fitter: 58 Posts
15. Planner Estimator (M): 08 Posts
16. Planner estimator (E): 02 Posts
17. Quality Control Inspector (M): 08 Posts
18. Quality Control Inspector (E): 01 Post
19. Rigger: 50 Posts
20. Stores Staff: 01 Post
21. Structural Fabricator: 291 Posts
22. NDT Inspector: 04 Posts
23. Engine Driver/ 2nd Class Engine Driver: 01 Post
24. Launch Deck Crew ( Laskar): 08 Posts
25. Security Sepoy: 06 Posts
26. Chipper Grinder: 65 Posts
27. Fire Fighter: 13 Posts
28. Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled): 42 Posts
29. Sail Maker (Tailor): 06 Posts
30. Compressor Attendant: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 33 years as on 01-09-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates as per Govt. Rules. For more information refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Government and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning for post-1, worked in MDL/ Shipbuilding industry as a Brass Finisher but have undergone apprenticeship training in any trade and passed ‘NAC’ in the trade of Machinist for post-2, Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of Carpenter for post-3, Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the trade of Welder/ Welder (G&E) for post-4, passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Govt. and must have passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the Trade of ‘Draughtsman’ in Mechanical Stream conducted by NCVT for post-5. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on trade test & written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay of Rs. 140/- (application fee + intimation charges) for General/ OBC candidates to be deposited at any nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by using challan form, through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. No fee foe SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mazdock.com from 17-10-2017 to 29-10-2017 & send their printout of the application, self attested copies of all relevant certificates to the Recruitment Cell, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) on or before 31-12-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid email id, mobile number, scanned copy of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.mazagondock.gov.in.
3. Click on “Career —-Non Executives”
4. Select the desired post & read all the notification
5. Click on “click on New Registration”
6. Fill all the details & submit form
7. Take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting Date to apply Online & Fee Payment||17-10-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment||29-10-2017|
|Last Date to Payment of Fee through Offline Mode||31-10-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Application||31-12-2017|
|Date for List of Eligible Candidates Displaying on Website||07-11-2017|
For more details like category & other information click on the link given below….