Symantec Recruitment 2017 for Freshers B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Symantec Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 0-1 years experience in software development with success in roles with substantial responsibility and accountability.
- You must have strong problem-solving capabilities. Familiarity with the use of data structures, algorithms, and protocols to cleanly solve challenges. So if you have a
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or higher educational achievement, that would be a plus point.
- The software is on the Android platform, so familiarity with Java is a must, and familiarity with the Android SDK is a plus point.
- You’ll need to interact with architects, directors, and engineers from Pune as well as USA.
- So strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- You’ll need to participate in Code Reviews and have your code reviewed by team members, and ensure near 100% code coverage on the code you develop. Ensure automated testability of the code you write.
- The team follows agile principles, so having prior experience working in agile would be an added advantage.
How to apply Symantec Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here