RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 307 Asst Loco Pilot, Goods Guard & Other Posts:Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Jaipur, North Western Raiwlay has announced notification for the recruitment of 307 Asstt. Loco Pilot, Goods Guard, Station Master, Clerk cum Typist, Tech.Gr.III (Signal), Ticket Examiner, Commercial Clerk, Stenographer (Hindi), Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical), Junior Engineer (P.Way) & Staff Nurse Vacancies against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota. Eligible All Regular Group ‘C’ or Erstwhile Group ‘D’ employees of North Western Railway excluding RPF/ RPSF emplyees can apply online from 13-09-2017 at 09:00 AM to 12-10-2017 till 05:00 PM. Other details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are mentioned below…
RRC Jaipur Vacancy details:
Total No. of Posts: 307
Name of the Post:
1. Clerk cum Typist: 11 posts
2. Asstt. Loco Pilot: 159 posts
3. Tech.Gr.III (Signal): 13 posts
4. Ticket Examiner: 10 posts
5. Commercial Clerk: 02 posts
6. Stenographer (Hindi): 01 post
7. Pharmacist Gr.III (Medical): 01 post
8. Goods Guard: 47 posts
9. Station Master: 57 posts
10. Junior Engineer (Signal): 02 posts
11. Junior Engineer (P.Way): 03 posts
12. Staff Nurse: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 42 years for General, 45 years for OBC, 47 years for SC/ ST candidates as on 01-01-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation with ITI certificate & Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobiles Engineering for Post No.2, Degree/ Equivalent for Post No.8 & 9, 12th (+2stage) or its equivalent examination for Post No.1, 4 & 5. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Written Exam followed by Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification & Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rrcjaipur.in from 13-09-2017 at 09:00 AM to 12-10-2017 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.rrcjaipur.in
2. Click one GDCE Online/ E-Application.
3. Register your self/ Registered candidates log in through their register number.
4. Fill the online application carefully.
5. Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-09-2017 at 09:00 AM onwards.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2017 till 05:00 PM.
For more details like pay scale, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other details are available at below link…