ISRO Recruitment 2017 notification announced for post of SCIENTIST/ENGINEER `SC’ for Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
About ISRO: Indian Space Research Organisation -ISRO is the Indian Space Agency under the Government of India.It’s formed in the year of 1969 and headquarters in Bangalore.ISRO Managed and Controlled by the Department of Space(DoS).ISRO having sub divisions for their Research facilities, Test facilities, Construction and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, HRD..etc. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, Location based services, telecommunication, meteorological application and in the management of our natural resources. The Indian Space Programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development. If you want more detail about ISRO you can check about us section in isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment/Job Vacancies: ISRO Recruit the graduates to depend on their qualification.ISRO Recruitment news available in ISRO Website and also Employment News newspaper.It conducts written the examination and another eligibility test to hire the right candidates.At present, ISRO announced vacancies for Scientist/Engineer through ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board(ICRB).Candidates can apply for these ISRO Recruitment in online from 15 September to 5 October 2017
ISRO Recruitment 2017 Details: Scientist/Engineer
|Job Role||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 Years|
|Salary||Rs 56100/- p.m|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 October 2017|
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 05/10/2017. Central Govt Servants, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders. Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Total Posts-Discipline Wise:
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics] : 35 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical]: 35 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science]: 10 posts
ISRO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 24/12/2017 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the second/third week of December 2017. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Application Fee: There will be an Application Fee of ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application (All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes(ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee).
Candidates can pay application fees through Debit/Credit Card (OR) Net Banking (OR) Offline-Pre Printed State bank of India Challan.There will be service charge along with the application Fees depend on payment mode you are choosing.Pay through SBI Net Banking to avoid service charge
How to Apply ISRO Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 5 October 2017.
ISRO Engineer/Scientist Recruitment Online Application: Click here
Only for Candidates who already working in Central/State Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies: Candidates who already working in Central/State Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies collect ‘No Objection Certificate’ (With Registration Number and Post Code)ed from the organisation and send it to Administrative Officer [ICRB], ISRO Headquarters, Bengaluru within seven days of filing the applications online by the candidates and in any case not later than 12.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Online Application Starting Date: 15 September 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application: 05 October 2017
- Last date to pay Application Fees: 05 October 2017
- Admit Card/Call letter Release date: Second/Third Week of December 2017
- Written Exam Date: 24 December 2017