ASRB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 173 Steno & LDC Posts: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 173 Stenographer Grade-III & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31-08-2017 to 25-09-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
ASRB Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 173
Name of the Posts:
1. Stenographer Grade-III: 95 Posts
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 78 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit shoule be in between 18 years and 27 years as on the closing date of online applications. Age relaxation is admissible for prescribed Reserved categories/ Departmental candidates as per rules stipulated in the Notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th pass or equivalent from a recognised Board/ University for S.No-1, 12th pass or equivalent from a recognised Board/ University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer for S.No-2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Computer Based Test & Skill Test.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs.200/- for Category of candidate Unreserved (UR)/ Other Backward Class (OBC). Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Divyang/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates are exempted from this payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the web site www.icar.org.in from 31-08-2017 to 25-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.icar.org.in
2. Go to News & Choose the advertisement.
3. Read the Notification & Click on Online link.
4. Complete the Part I, II, & III Details & Clear the Payment
5. Login with Registration Number, DOB etc.,
6. Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form.
7. Check once before submission of application form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 31-08-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2017
Editing of Application Form: 26 to 28-09-17
Downloading of Admission Certificate: 14-10-2017
Examination for the LDC: 29-10-2017 (10:00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon)
Examination for the Stenographer Grade-Ill 29-10-2017 (02:30 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.)
For more details like emolument, job description, projects & other information click on the link given below…