CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
CBSE NET 2017 Education Qualification: A candidate must have a Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent examination from any recognised university or institutions for the post of JRF. Candidate should be passed Ph.D. Degree with minimum 50% they can apply for Lectureship Post.
CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Age Limit:
- Age limit for JRF: Candidates maximum age limit is 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship, and 5 Years relaxation for the OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Assistant Professor: No Upper Age Limit for the UGC NET exam for the Assistant Professor post.
CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Important Dates
- UGC NET November 2017 Exam Short Notification date: 6th June 2017
- UGC NET November Exam 2017 Detailed Notification date: 24th July 2017
- Starting date for CBSE UGC NET online registration: 1st of August 2017
- UGC NET 2017 Online application closed on: 30th of August 2017
- Last date of UGC NET Application Fee Submission: 31st August 2017
- Correction in Application form: 31st August 2017
- Date of release UGC NET Admit Card: Last week of October 2017
- CBSE UGC NET November 2017 Exam Date: 19th November 2017
UGC NET November 2017 – CBSE UGC NET Online Form 2017 at cbsenet.nic.in, UGC NET 2017 Application Form, Notification
Interested candidates can apply online first they need to visit cbsenet.nic.in for filling online application form, then candidates need to take a printout of the application form and along with attendance slip. The whole process of UGC NET application submission is online. There is no need to send filled CBSE UGC NET application form 2017 hard copy to the university or institution. For any query, you can ask at the telephone number or via e-mail given below.
Candidates need to apply online for UGC NET November 2017 exam at cbsenet.nic.in. Steps to UGC NET online apply given below…
- Read the instructions/Notification before filling the UGC NET online application form.
- Now, fill the available entries with required information in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature at the space given for the same.
- Now pay the Application Fee through the Credit/ Debit Card or via eChallan generated through the website at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank branch.
- Click on submit button, take a print of filled form, Attendance Slip & Admission Card.
- Attach required documents with the application form, send to Registrar/Principal of the Coordinating Institution.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Fee:
Application Fee for CBSE UGC NET November 2017 exam as follows
- For General: Rs. 600/-
- For OBC: Rs. 300/-
- for SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/-
CBSE UGC NET Short Notification – Available now
UGC NET 2017 Detailed Notification – Available from 24th July
Apply Online UGC NET November 2017 – Starting from 1st August
UGC NET 2017 Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for the JRF and assistant professor after qualifying the written examination by getting minimum marks and interviewCentral Board of Secondary Education
Plot No. 149, Block – H,
Sector – 63, Noida – 201309
Distt- Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P.)
Telephone No. : 7042399524, 7042399525, 7042399526, 7042399527, 7042399528, 7042399529.
Fax No. : 0120-2427772
Email : email@example.com
Test Type : MCQ (multiple choice questions) Based written test
UGC NET 2017 Schedule of UGC NET Exam
UGC NET 2017 Examination Schedule: CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test on 9th November 2017.
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M.
to 10.45 A.M.)
|Second||II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M.
to 12:30 P.M.)
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2 1/2 Hours (02:00 P.M.
to 04:30 P.M.)
reports confirm UGC decision to suspend bi-annual examination: This will the last year, of twice conduction on UGC NET exam in a year. From 2018, UGC-NET will be conducted once in a year. This is because the CBSE has suggested UGC about the low success rate in the UGC NET examination, and it also takes a lot of energy of the organisation. So, it should be conducted once in a year.
The CBSE usually issues a public notification announcing the UGC NET examination on its website around three months before the exam. Last year, the CBSE issued the notification on 4th April for the exam held on 10th November.
In order to put all speculation about the UGC NET to rest, the University Grants Commission has decided that the CBSE will conduct NET in the month of November. “CBSE has agreed to organise the UGC NET exam till the National Testing Service (NTS) is formed, which will start conducting all competitive exams. However, CBSE has conveyed to the UGC that the exam should be conducted once a year as a lot of time and energy is spent on organising it and few people take it,” a source said.
UGC NET November 2017 Online Form:
Candidates are advised to CBSE UGC NET application form 2017 before the closing date. The detailed UGC NET Notification 2017 will be available from 24th July 2017 and after that the candidates who have applied successfully they need to appear in the CBSE UGT NET Exam 2017 on in November 2017. First, log on to the official website & apply online for CBSE UGC NET November 2017 online application before the ending date. You can also check related posts from CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 below.